AP Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017: The Postal Department is a country’s communication. It is working under the Ministry of telecommunication and information technology. The Department is having 22 postal circles that are headed by Chief Postmaster General. It has started its services since 1st April 1854 onwards. As per the latest report, the AP Postal GDS Result 2017 has declared. The vacancies are further distributed for general category 625, for OBC 284, for SC 126 and for ST 91. Candidates have to check whether your roll number is in the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017 or not. Job hunters seeking for Central Govt Jobs can check results.
Lakhs of candidates applied for Gramin Dak Sevak 1126 Vacancies. The Procedure to download results has given below. TS GDS results are also expecting within two or three days. Complete updates regarding Gramin Dak Sevak all State results will furnish soon.
AP Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
Important details regarding AP GDS Result and GDS Merit List for Andhra Pradesh:
- Organization name Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Exam Name Gramin Dak Sevak
- Online Register start 18 March 2017
- Last date 19 March 2017
- Total number of post – 1126
- State Andhra Pradesh
- Types of post Government
- Official website Appost.in
Check Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017:
- Visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh postal circle department i.e.www.appost.in
- Go to Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2017.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your Roll number, your result will appear on Screen.
- Also, check the Merit list with qualified candidates roll numbers or you obtained marks will be shown on screen
- If you are qualified, download the Result PDF.
- Take a print out of the result for further reference.